• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*I MUST NOT LOOK AT THE HONEYBUNNY BUNNIES*

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper

..........but I cant help it :oops: as I keep having to have a peek at this chap

smudge.jpg

:love:

Janex

Oh he is so cute! Was thinking this morning wonder if I can convince Mum that Amy needs a boyfriend!! No joy as yet though! :(

Jill always seems to have gorgeous bunnies!!!!!! Hence why my `collection` keeps increasing! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go on Jane, you know you want to! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Jane ..poor little smudge has been waiting a while for a home..and he is small so you wouldn't notice him! :lol:

I have to keep myself from looking at him too. I asked OH his thoughts on a second bun the other day and got a very vague 'up to you'. Thanks for that :roll:

I must get a shed and my head sorted out before I look at bunnies..I must get a shed and my head sorted out before I look at bunnies... :lol: :lol:

Smudge is a lovely boy. I really, really hope he goes to a fantastic home and it would be fab if that home were someone on here (cos we could get piccies and updates then!)

I'd like a dinky bun for Jen eventually - either a nethie or a dutch :love: :love:

JANE!!!!!!!
I have been trying to avoid looking at this chap. :lol: maybe I should have guessed from the thread title? :D

Must stop looking, Polly and Sybil will be home at the weekend...

Maybe they would like a boyfriend...

MUST STOP LOOKING!!!

Back