• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

green plastic warrens...

fifi0529

Alpha Buck
...are NOT chew proof!!!!

P21-02-07_16-4.jpg

P21-02-07_16-5.jpg

:lol: :shock: :lol:

fi x

:lol: :lol:

Aww... look at your bunnies' innocent little faces in your sig piccies though - how could they possibly be responsible for such wanton destruction? ;) No, no, I think it's all a set up :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

will go take a piccie of my buns warren...we can all have a competition..whos buns has the most chewed chew proof warren :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I think we would win hands down as our green tunnel is about a quarter of the original size now!! :roll: :lol: Mind you there is 4 of them having a go at it!!

Sue&Sooty said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I think we would win hands down as our green tunnel is about a quarter of the original size now!! :roll: :lol: Mind you there is 4 of them having a go at it!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mine is still presentable so shouldn't complain.

fi x

Morrigan1981 said:
:lol: :lol:

Aww... look at your bunnies' innocent little faces in your sig piccies though - how could they possibly be responsible for such wanton destruction? ;) No, no, I think it's all a set up :lol:

i know!!!! i just look at their little faces staring up at me all angelic and i forgive anything - shredding vetbed, chewing holes in blankets, nibbling phone chargers, laptop chargers (both unplugged at time thank goodness!!!), the list goes on :lol: :lol:

fi x

hmmm :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: they just chew everything hay, straw, wood, apple sticks, willow, seagrass, cables, my duvet!! :shock: :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Snap - I think it is Molly that does it on mine, when she gets her teeth into something she just won't let go. I have had to drag her off things before cos she gets so "involved" in gnawing she forgets her surroundings, yet she is a really gentle bunny when it comes to my fingers! :? :lol: :lol:

Back