• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Squidgy not well - u/d he's eating, the little toe-rag

HS

Wise Old Thumper
My little boy is refusing his carrot tonight.
He's doing normal poos, had a big wee and eaten a pineapple tablet, but won't eat anything else.
I've done the usual infacol, tummy rubs, water + probiotic. Made him run around a bit.
He has been laid flat out, but is now cleaning himself.
I hope he starts to eat soon, if not it will be a 'phone call to the vet. I'll take him tomorrow anyway, as I have a sneaky feeling his teeth are causing a problem.
Any spare eating vibes will be welcome.

Re: Squidgy not well

HS said:
My little boy is refusing his carrot tonight.
He's doing normal poos, had a big wee and eaten a pineapple tablet, but won't eat anything else.
I've done the usual infacol, tummy rubs, water + probiotic. Made him run around a bit.
He has been laid flat out, but is now cleaning himself.
I hope he starts to eat soon, if not it will be a 'phone call to the vet. I'll take him tomorrow anyway, as I have a sneaky feeling his teeth are causing a problem.
Any spare eating vibes will be welcome.

I am with you on the 'teeth problems'
Have you tried gratting his carrot for him?
Sending get well vibes

Janex

Oh no! Poor Squidgy. :cry:
I really hope he starts eating soon.
Here`s sending buckets loads of positive vibes.......................
And big supportive hugs to you.

Su.x

Thank you.
He has his carrot in strips anyway, being an incisorless bun, but I've grated some very finely for him.
He's started to be interested in his surroundings (just moved a few things around!) and is still pooing, so hopefully he'll be ok.

Well, he has decided that he's hungry now and has devoured his carrot and a load of pellets.
What he doesn't realise is he's still going to the vets tomorrow!

:lol: He must have got the 'Morrigan' vibes across the ethernet :lol:

Glad to hear he's eating - I'm sure that will ease at least some of the worry for you tonight xx

Morrigan1981 said:
:lol: He must have got the 'Morrigan' vibes across the ethernet :lol:

:thumb: thanks! that was very quick! You'll be in demand now for your vibes :D

Very pleased he's eating. They do worry us. I think he was protesting at being left alone for a whole hour :roll:

We've been to the vets. The vet couldn't see much in the way of spurs, but agreed that was probably the problem, so he's booked in for a dental on Tuesday. He's eating fine at the mo, although he is struggling to eat grass and hay. Whilst he's under GA, he's going to be de-plummed too.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww sorry only just caught up with this thread, I hope all goes well, poor little chap have you told him he's loosing his plums :lol:

Sending lots of vibes and hugs :D :D

nope! I think that can be a nice 'surprise' for him when he wakes up! It'll be one step closer to getting hima wifey bun.

HS said:
nope! I think that can be a nice 'surprise' for him when he wakes up! It'll be one step closer to getting hima wifey bun.

Aw bless him, it will be nice to get him a bunnywife :D :D :D :D

Back