• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dust free hay (again)

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
just wondering if i can have a biiiig favour :oops: anyone who has this hay i was wondeing how much the bales weighed, i kno it says they fill a bin but my bunnies eat soo much hay (about 1kg compressed bale in about 2 days) just wondering if 1 bale would be enough or whether i should get more, i am 99% sure my bunnies would eat it as i have never found a nice hay they wont eat (got one lot from a local petshop in an emergency that felt dampish and they wouldnt go near it) once the bunnyroom is done i should hopefully be able to store more :D

:oops: :oops: ooops just thought if possible would someone be able to measure the compressed bale so i know how big they are :oops:

thanks in advance

Hi. I've just had a delivery today so will go and weigh and measure for you..brb
Wght: approx 5.5lbs
Dimensions of sack: approx 19.5" tall
" 14" wide
" 6" deep

do your bunnies like the hay??

p.s. havent got the PM yet :? hope my PM thingy is ok i normally get them straight away

Back