• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

random bunny photos!

wot wif it being arf term n all, i got the chance to get the camera out and take some pics! here's just a few...
so where does this go.....
DSCN1067.jpg

Ginger, my gorgeous and very large lionhead with a lop ear!
Dscn1064.jpg

Mummmmmmmmmmmm, I can't get down now!
Dscn1066.jpg

If you take my picture I will have to have a nose rub!
Dscn1044.jpg

This is just a random one of the shed...
DSCN1039.jpg

Bunny bundle!
Dscn1070.jpg

Hope you like x Jess

I screw little hooks or eyes into the wall, then put the wire round. Plus there is a piece of wood under the bottle to prop it up. Not ideal but it works!

Cool pictures!

What is the black and white bunny called? :love:

His/her face reminds me of Treasure, the bunny that I took over to Honeybunny's!

Gorgeous bunnies! :D
I especially love your orange dutch. :D She`s the spitting image of my first ever bunny, Christine. :love: :love: :love:

Su.x

Hi, thanks guys. The black and white is called Damson, he is the newest recruit. The orange dutch is a boy, :oops: called Tarragon and he comes out really well in photos! x

buttons&thumper said:
The orange dutch is a boy, :oops: called Tarragon and he comes out really well in photos! x

Ooooops! :oops: Sorry Tarragon!
Hope i haven`t given him a complex! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

I doubt it Su, he is too busy either looking for food or dozing! :lol: He was another unwanted child's pet, although had obviously been handled/played with as he has no qualms about being fussed!

lovely pics :D
and what a fantastic setup you have :D

(and of course a gorgeous weimaraner who i see sneaking into the pic :wink: )

Back