• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to call a Flower...?

What to call Flower...

• Flower - Why fix wot's not broke?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flora - Roman goddess of flowers

• Cornelia - Gaius Julius Caesar's 1st wife

• Cleopatra (Cleo) - Caesar's well renowned lover

• Total voters

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Choosing Flower's new name has prooved to hard a task for me - so I leave it up to you! a 3 day poll.
I currently have a Roman theme going on, with Scipio (Roman general who beat Hannibal) and Aemilia (General Scipio's wife), Gaius (Julius Caesar's first name) and ..........
- Let It Begin!

for those of you who don't know what she looks like...

flower.jpg

A boy called Flower! :shock: poor thing! does he get bullied? :D
My sister wanted to call her son (human) 'Fairy' - thank god she had a girl! :lol: (called her Bonnie - not too bad)

Definately not Cleopatra...have you seen the recent news that has turned up evidence she was very ugly.... :shock:

I like Flower but then I named her :lol:

Dare I suggest Portia??!! :wink:

I voted flower, but then I saw Jill's post..Portia is a fab name and having seen the picture I think she looks more like a Portia than Flower. :)

I do like Athena, but I'd have to start up a new colony if we're going on to Greeks - I know much more about Greek mythology, so I'd have to get A LOT of animals!!! :lol:
4 rabbits
4 gerbils
2 dogs
enough!

if someone tells me how to change the poll, I'll add some suggestions on!

I was watching Bambi, and he kept throwing his food bowl around. I said Flower (the Skunk) and he looked at me and stamped his foot :lol: I have tried to change it to something more manly, but he's not having it!

CottonMather said:
I do like Athena, but I'd have to start up a new colony if we're going on to Greeks - I know much more about Greek mythology, so I'd have to get A LOT of animals!!! :lol:
4 rabbits
4 gerbils
2 dogs
enough!

if someone tells me how to change the poll, I'll add some suggestions on!

I had a greek theme - Zeus and Athena (didn't like the name Hera).

But then Violet came and it suited her so it stuck and her partner continued the colour theme being named after the colour of my OHs car (Comsos black). Currently have a French theme! :oops: :lol:

Caz

Back