• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name Change!!!-And Off To See Christobel Today-VIBES PLEASE

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Well it seems that everyone who meets the Bun previously known as 'Ryan' calls him 'Brian' and so I have started calling him that too!! :lol:

So here is BRIAN

Picture383.jpg

......and he is a uni-plum Bun................ :shock:

Janex

Gaius just had that done... he came through it really well & they managed to get both out through one incision. The internal 'plum' was apparently tiny!

Hello Brian :wave:
Now if you`ve got that 2nd plum tucked away anywhere you must let your mummy know. She doesn`t need anymore worry right now. :no:

Su.x

Brian is seeing Christobel this morning as he is just so .....well......RAMPANT :oops: He is not eating much as he is too busy buzzing and humping his Teddy :oops: It looks like his second plum is not coming down so he will need a bigger op, poor lad :(
Please may he have some good luck vibes

Jane and Buzzing Bunny Brian

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck Brian, and it's no good you trying to hide that other plum for use later.....we know your little game :lol:

Good luck {}}{}}{}{}{{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{{{{}}{}{}{}{}}{}{}{}{}{}}{}{}{}{ (they are good luck vibes just for you Brian :D )

Sending ((vibes)) to Brian. I'll be on holiday in Bulgaria on Monday, but I'll be thinking of Brian and you, Jane. I'm sure it'll go well but good luck x

Back