• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Such Bad Tenants! - Sigh

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Having recently eloped to their 2 bed townhouse, Scipio and Aemilia have very quickly decided to become very bad tenants - 'sod the deposit!'

scipaemi1.jpg

what you lookin' at? you lookin' at my girl?!?! c'mon then!

scipaemi2.jpg

don't worry babe, I scared them off!

I think their philosophy is: 'who needs wallpaper, who needs a litter tray, who needs a pretty rug - when we have each other?!'

Oh well, just have to temporarily evict them for the 6 monthly inspection from the landlord! :lol:

yup, wouldn't have them any other way! :lol:
They do have toys, parsley bells, fruit-tree sticks, balls etc. - nothing is as fun as wallpaper though! :roll:

Flower is still called Flower at the moment! :roll: I'll set up a poll of possabilities, and let RU decide! :D
I've just cleaned the hooligans out... Filled my Dyson animal hoover 3 times hoovering downstairs alone! :shock: :oops: - admittedly most of that was mud & hair from the dogs...

Back