• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Megazorb suppliers in the East Midlands

Shell

Alpha Buck
Rather than ordering it from the internet, I was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere that sells Megazorb in the Lincs / Notts area.

Ive had a search on the internet and have rung a few local places up but cannot find anyone that stocks it near to me.

Or somehwere in the Peterborough / Cambs area as i'm down that way most weekends.

Thanks.

Shell xxx

this is where I get allen and page from, and Im pretty sure i saw megazorb on sale :? :

F Martin Ltd ARNOLD NOTTINGHAM
Dorket Head Farm
Calverton Road Nottinghamshire NG5 8PU 01159 268703

Bunnybasics said:
have a look at the megazorb official site

I have done and the nearest one listed on there is about 50 miles away. If I'm not able to find one closer, i will be ordering it from yourselves :thumb: Although that will mean I will probably end up also ordering a load of stuff I don't really need too as I can't control myself when i'm on your website. :lol:

mandy said:
this is where I get allen and page from, and Im pretty sure i saw megazorb on sale :? :

Dorket Head Farm

:rabbit2: Just phoned them and they do sell it.

I use Heckington supplies, at Heckington, just east of Sleaford. They also order in A&P pellets for me.

Shell said:
mandy said:

Dorket Head Farm

:rabbit2: Just phoned them and they do sell it.

Thhanks for posting this - i might try them next time as I usually go up to Swanick, north Derbys and it's a bit of a trek.

Back