• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

honeys patched up.....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
...but you dont want to know how much it cost :? :?

she had a small but deep wound along her bottom eyelid whitch needed stitching .....gawd i wish i was a fliipin vet :shock: :?

Ouch :shock: , poor bunny. They are fragile enough without doing stuff like that to each other :roll:

Oh no :(

I have about two months until the end of my PhD (in Chemistry). I have to say I've seriously considered going to train as a vet after... what I'd pay in seven years of fees for the course I've made back in a year treating my own bunnies :lol: :lol:

bunnymadhouse said:
...but you dont want to know how much it cost :? :?

she had a small but deep wound along her bottom eyelid whitch needed stitching .....gawd i wish i was a fliipin vet :shock: :?

Let me guess..

GA-£50
Sutures-£10
Proceedure-£25

+ VAT @17.5% = £99.87

Hope Honey soon mends

Janex

I've applied for the Nottingham vet course - If I actually get on, and actually pass... I'll treat your bunnies for free Angie!!! - please note that there is :censored: -all chance of me getting on :p

I've applied for the Nottingham vet course - If I actually get on, and actually pass... I'll treat your bunnies for free Angie!!! - please note that there is -all chance of me getting on

oooohhh ....wonder if they re open to bribery :twisted:

Back