• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Size questions about Holland Lops

How big do holland lop rabbits get? And when do they stop growing? And would being a runt of the litter affect how the size?
I seen someone in the pictures forum asking about their rabbit, so I wondered about mine.
She is a holland lop, I got her around 8 months ago, and she was a baby so it's not like I got her when she was a year old or anything. And she was the runt of the litter, I was told. How much bigger do you think she'll get? She's so tiny I wish she'd get bigger. :lol: She's a shrimp compared to when the breeder showed me her parents. x3
Thanks <3

Hollands usually grow to about 4 pounds in weight.

Here is my Holland boy, at 8 weeks:
bais.jpg

About 4 months:
DSCN2467.jpg

And now at 2 years:
DSCN4640.jpg

As for your question, will she grow more? I think that most rabbits are full grown at 8 months old, especially smaller breeds like Hollands.
How much does she weigh? Do you have a picture?

Hope I helped!

Leah xx

Angie65 said:
SOAD said:
No you're probably right, it' more than likely me that's got mixed up :lol:

I thought they were a whole different type that were quite rare ??

No, from my limited knowledge Holland Lops are the american version of a mini lop ( I`ve just double checked in one of my bunny books ). :D

Su.x

P.S. Angie, they come in harlequin! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Back