• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sugar much more relaxed...

pieinthehouse

Warren Scout
well after a few days of having a huff whit me! I had a wonderful time this evening when i got home.
she didn't greet me as she normally does so i looked inside her cage to find her in her bed but she didn't mind me taking her out and i sat her on the sofa with me with her blanket! and shes has become a Boff! hehe she lay down fully stretched watching the news!!!! (until the football came on!) and didn't mind me stroking her or anything its such an improvement from yesterday when she found it highly amusing to stamp her feet and jump out at me.
but i feel so much better now i haven't had her for long but its good to see the progression. going to the vets tomorrow for the mixamotosis (sp?) jab shes not going to like me after that!! oh well. ill try and get some new photo's done but its hard cause she gets camera shy!! (a hiding beauty) after the vaccine tho i can get her outside! on the grass yum yum! Mummy's little baby is Sugar Pop Valentine! Shes got a great personality already! (sorry about my spelling mistakes!)

:) :) :) :) :)

hi pieinthehouse
in our experience they barely flinch at their myxi jab.
sometimes they're a bit quiet for a few hours after then all is
back to
normal. just as well, we've got nine to do for myxi and vhd
this year.

thats good! puts my mind at rest! i'm getting the other jab later cause she isn't old enough yet! ill make sure her hutch is nice for when she goes back to make the experience a treat rather than a weird thing! my last trip to the vets was an awful experience! had to put down my boyfriends mums cat. it was horrid. Oh well ill elt you all know how it goes tomorrow!

yesterday went really well so you all know! She didn't even realize what had happened! hehe. she as far more interested on that was going on outside!! now i know shes defiantly around 11 weeks old, shes still got a lot of growing to do :? :? hehe :roll: bigger hutch in order then still trying to find a good priced one. still got a bit of time to find one so it shouldn't be too bad! my only problem is that i needs to be one that i don't have to get on my knees to get in to because i cant bend down :( Lots of research to do then!! Hope sugar knows how much i have to do for her! i love her so much! went to my b/f's house last night and i really wanted to take her with me, she wouldn't have been a happy bunny tho hehe!]

Hope everyones bunsters are all well.

Sophie and Sugar

XxxX

Glad to hear her jab went well!!! There are lots of run/hutch combos on ebay where the hutch sits on top of the run making it nice and high, these are a few I found when typing in rabbit hutch run combo...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rabbit-Hutch-...DVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item130082258851

This one looks good
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LARGE-RABBIT-...513QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item300081957629

But lots like this one are collection only!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rabbit-Hutch-...513QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item180087661432

Do you know how big she will get??? Bear that in mind, as you don't want to have to buy 2 new hutches etc if she continues to grow!!x Jess

shes meant to get around 1 1/2 time more than she is now so quite a bit bigger i think ill go for a spacious one so shes got lot of room if she gets bigger or not you know? thank you for your help :)

Back