• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nobody wants me!!!

It's sad isn't it :cry: i saw fred whilst browsing the other day, he is gorgeous too. I hope that the poor little guy finds his forever home soon

does everyone else get so frustrated that they can't just take them all?

I would love little Fred - he looks lovely and Nethies are SUCH sweeties.

As with all the other bunnies I really can't take on another but my heart breaks when I see such a lovely bunny mistreated and then unwanted because of it. Poor little Fred. Chin up mate - you'll find your home.

chloaster said:
:? I wonder if anybun would notice if I popped him in with my 13??? :?
Now there's an idea :) . It would mean that you have a nice round even number instead of a dodgy 13.... :lol:

I'm amazed that there are buns listed on RR that have been there since I first started looking at the list in October last year :( Babs and Marmaduke are two that immediately come to mind... and the little Dutch, Jack :cry:

BirdieBun said:
i am surprised missblondebunny hasnt seen this :lol:

i did see him :lol: :lol: and last year aswell...

i did enquire about him but the lady that runs it (caroline) wouldn't house him unless he was to have a 6ft hutch with a permanent 10ft run attached :shock:

and i haven't the space for that!! i did say he would be in a 4ft cage indoors in a small pen with access to other rooms when im at home - but she didnt like the idea of that as it wasn't big enough so i ended up getting tribble instead.

Poor Fred he is a gorgeous nethie and id love to have given him a home but it wasn't to be :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have a friend who would love him :love: She has just lost her elderly (12yrs old) nethie boy who looked just like Fred :cry: and his widow is pinning badly. She particually wants an older boy as her little lady, Mopsy, is around 9 and she doesn't think it would be fair to put a young un with her.

BUT

if the rescue insists on a 6ft hutch then I guess she won't be able to have him :(

Back