• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebony Eyes Auction

Adele

Warren Veteran
Posted on behalf of Bunny mad lisa
AUCTIONS FOR THE EBONY EYES APPEAL
Hi all
I have started this new thread for anyone who would like to put up details of items they are auctioning for the Ebony Eyes appeal.
I have put an auction up today on ebay for a gorgeous lop bunny plate which is very collectable and oh so cute! all proceeds will go to the appeal so please get bidding!! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BUNNY-TALES-V...tcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
thanks for all the support
Love Lisa and the buns

the auction is going extrememly well!!! thanks to anyone who has put a bid in so far. please keep bidding as the more it sells for the more goes to the appeal.

thank you to everyone who bid on the bunny plate auction. it sold for £40 which is fantastic!!! :D
I still have he clocks for sale and will be sorting out something else to auction sortly,
thank you!!!

New mousemat auction!!

Hi all
just to let you know i have put up another auction for the ebony Eyes appeal. this time it is an adorable mousemt featuring to lop bunnies. I was sent it as a sample as it is brand new on the market and you won't be able to buy it anywhere! at present.
Please bid generously, the auction ends Sunday!
thanks Lisa and the buns

Back