• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treasure says "Thank You for My Teddy!"

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
(For those who haven't seen Treasure's story
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=39038&highlight=treasure)

A very nice person sent me a parcel! :D I had this gorgeous teddy and some other treats.

treasureted.jpg

Thank you so much..I'm having a very nice time here. I get LOADS to eat and a brush everyday. Jill is always telling me I'm her beautiful girl and rubbing my head :D I'm still unsure of being picked up but like to run back to Jill when she calls me in the run or kitchen....she then says I'm a good girl :D

treasuretedz.jpg

I like it here but Jill has said that I might be going to live with a new mummy soon who will treat me as nicely as she does..AND I'll have a boyfriend..hope he likes being bossed about! :lol:
she also tells me i have a bit of a fan club on here..so here's some more pics to keep you all happy! :D
treasuretedy.jpg

treasurea.jpg

Love Treasure xxx
PS a special "hello" to Flick who took good care of me on the day i was found xx

Hello Treasure

Lovely to see you looking so well and pretty :love:

And great to see more pictures :D

Flick xxx

Oh, wow such a famous bunny! :lol: - I've actually STROKED the beautiful Treasure... I'll never wash that hand again. :lol:
Nice to see her looking a little plumper :D

Back