• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help?

Hm couldn't someone email them - if they got him from a rescue but can't/don't want to keep him most rescues would want to take him back rather than see him advertised on ebay. :(

this add is on sheffield forum as well.this is his add on there

3yr old lop ear rabbit, male, neutered, free to a good home with two storey hutch and toys and bowls etc.

If interested, please call 07736322244. Collection only (the hutch is quite big).

Sheffield too - but I'm full :(

And there's a pregnant one below - posted on 5/2/07 - to be sold AS A PAIR!! I wonder how many more babies she's gonna have :(

I am selling my beloved Bunnies, they have had babies once and I think she's pregnant again, she's drinking alot of water and lying down alot..!!

The male is very protective of her also, they are tame and reared and will play with you all day.. They come to you but when you try and get hold they run, as do all bunnies..!!.. But are very cute and sweet when you manage to get hold of them.

*** WILL BE SOLD TOGETHER ONLY AS A PAIR ***

*** RELUCTANT SALE ***

Asking price is 40.00 for the pair

*** NO OFFERS ***

GENUINE BUYERS/LOVERS OF RABBITS ONLY !!

Contact Sam
Tel 07794790532
City Liverpool
County Merseyside

And a French lop:
blue french lop buck

my name is alfie i am an 18 month old large french lop buck i have been neutured and i am fully litter trained i do like to live indoors but i can live outdoors as i sometimes do i am only for sale as my sister is bigger than me and keeps chasing me i get on well with other rabbits and animals and i loved to played with and cuddled i am also used to young children i am £25

Contact margaret
Tel 07890595516
City leeds
County west yorkshire

(although I think that one's a Breeder)

& these free ones
3Rabbits free to good home only. 20 weeks old. call on 01775 680047.

Contact michelle
Tel 07796350499
City spalding
County lincolnshire

& 2 free ones:
. Two Rabbits Free 14/02/07 Yes
One English Blue male Rabbit and one lopp ear white & caramel coloured male rabbit - free to a good home. They are both tame and great with children. Collection from Hartlepool 01429 429784

Back