• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

JILL!!!!!!! My dining room`s been invaded...................

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
............................ by bunnies!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The weather`s so foul here at the mo so i`ve had to bring the gradual introduction of dooley & mulberry inside. It was getting a bit cramped in the kitchen so i`ve now moved both their cages into the dining room & can no longer get to my table! :roll: :lol: :lol:

They`ve now been side by side for 3 days. The first couple of days were fine BUT today when Dooley was having some free range time we had a bit of an aggressive kick off between them! Fingers crossed that`s just a hiccup :?: It seems like they want to be friends but once one starts the other has to retaliate! :roll:

Anyway, here`s some piccies of them both:

PICT1176.jpg

What my dining room now looks like.

PICT1177.jpg

Mulberry`s fluffy feet.

PICT1173.jpg

Dooley in his favourite sleeping place, the hayrack! :roll: :lol: :lol:

PICT1181.jpg

Gizmo checking out the new occupants!

Will keep you updated,
Su.x

P.S. Before anyone jumps on me, when bonding i normally put bunnies straight in neutral territory together & just step in if there`s a problem BUT Mulberry & Dooley both have `aggressive history` when it comes to bonding so on this occasion we decided on a more gradual approach. :D

looks like fun!!! my dining room currently has the dishwasher and fridge-freezer in it while we work on the kitchen, not as exciting as bonding buns!! :lol: sounds like a good approach with those 2, hope it goes ok x Jess

Su, Sending you positive bonding vibes ! Hope all goes well, they will make such a great couple :D

Thanks guys,
All positive bonding vibes greatly appreciated & much needed! :roll: :lol: :lol:

The plan is to keep them side by side for a good couple of weeks, whilst monitoring their behaviour closely & then if i feel they`re accepting each other i will `attempt` them together. ( I have a large supply of valium on standby! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Back