• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vetbed is rubbish!! - Official!!!

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
Well this is what my bunnies think of vetbed...

DSC00157.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Anyone else have this problem???? Have removed the vetbed and gone back to newspaper/straw/hay now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't they market it as 'anti-chew'? Maybe you should send them the photo? They might give you a refund!

Blimey!!! Even my weimaraner couldn't rip it when i gave it to her! :lol: your buns on chewing steroids or something!!!! :lol: Would def send it back, saying it was a rabbit that did this!!! x

Not too worried about the cost. Was not that pricey, but just wondered if any one else's buns had done this???

Got this vetbed off of ebay so maybe it is not the "offical proper" vetbed, but a cheap imitation that is easily chewed.

All my bunnies had to say was

"can we lose this soft fluffy stuff mum and give us back old newspaper and straw as we much prefer that"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad mine wasn't the only one! My tamlin actually ate it!!! To no ill effect thank goodness but I removed it as soon as I noticed a growing whole in the side with no debris, so she must have eaten it. I didn't even realise they market it as anti chew!

Lily did exactly the same to hers. am going to get some more for pip's run. she's not a chewer. lily's was dark purple and kept finding purple mulch for weeks after i removed the remains of the vetbed :lol:

fi x

why does that look familiar....... oh yeesss, cos that is what my two did to their vet bed too!!! :roll: i was gutted! Gave up after a couple of nights and took it out of crate.

Came across it when clearing out the utility room a couple of weeks ago and gave them another go with it.... destroyed !!! i think they are trying to tell me they do not like! either that or it tastes yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Back