• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to do with Marley?

What to do with Marls?

• Keep him as a single house bunny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bond him with a new Doe

• Bond him into an existing Pair

• Total voters

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Now he has been neutered should I:

1.Keep him as a house bunny, bonded with me, as he has been. He gets lots of space and attention and plays with the kittens and is kept company by the fosters. He is very happy and loving :D

2. Get him a girly bun and bond him into a pair. Still living indoors but sharing his space. This means I can foster one less bunny though as I will have extra vet costs etc. :?

3. Bond him into an existing Pair and create a Trio. with my two docile bunnies Scout and Fiver. It would mean a two buck trio and living outdoors but he would have company and plenty of space. I can continue to foster and have an extra nice indoor foster pen too. :)

I am just interested in opinion please- the ins and outs of finance may dictate my final decision but you input is appreciated!

3 then if that fails 2.
The long-term happiness of your own buns comes before fosters. & you can always "squeeze one in :lol: "

Thats the problem, I always squeeze one in!

I do put my buns first, I so wanted Asbeau but his temperment would likely upset my bunnies so I had to say no :(

Sooz22 said:
Thats the problem, I always squeeze one in!

I do put my buns first, I so wanted Asbeau but his temperment would likely upset my bunnies so I had to say no :(

Know what you mean, I had to have a serious re-shuffle, cos the smell of an un-neutered boy was causing friction between 2 of my own :? He hasn't got as much space as he had before, but I get him out every night to run around the wreckage that was my living room (decorating :roll: )

4. Pack up his toys and send him to meeeeeeeeeee :D :lol: Don't worry about a carrier, he'll fit in my pocket :lol:

Seriously, I'm with Angie - I'd try to bond him into a trio and if that fails, look for a laddeeee for him :love: How about one of those teeny dutch babies fairy13 is currently fostering? ;)

If he stayed as your house bun and company for the foster buns it would be a good way to assess the suitability of other buns for bonding. he could be your bond bun! the names bond, bunny bond :lol: Sorry! not very helpful i know!! (have been sat here doing timetables for next half term for about 5 hours now, getting very bored!!!) x Jess

Lol...Hey i didnt bunnyknap Jen, I expect the favour to be returned lol.

I like the idea of him as a 'bond' bun but sont want him to get too attatched to one ans then pine when they are rehomed.

Ehh, if I was you, I'd choose 1. x3 He can be your little bunny buddy forever and ever.
But 1 or 3. I don't know.~
I'm sure whatever you do, he'll be fine with it. c:

I think I am going to try him in the trio in a few weeks. :D

I know he and Scout will be fine but not to sure about Fiver, he's quite placid but he does love his wifey... :?

i voted for number 2 but if that fails number 1 - if he has lots of space love and attention and plays with the kittens I say leave him as he is :D

Back