• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tango

catherine

Warren Scout
This was taken this morning as I was getting his breakfast. I wasn't doing it quick enough so he was telling me to hury up. :lol:
PICT0015.jpg

This is him now hugging his empty bowl looking as if he's never been fed and looking grumpy becuse I'm not giving him anything.
grumpytango.jpg

thumperlop said:
aaawwww how sweet Tango has the "feed me now - aint that a real mother for you.....YEAH" look hahahaha :lol: :lol:

Yeah looks at me and then looks at his bowl as if to say "come on it's empty." He makes us feel really guilty! :D He also runs down the kitchen and head butts/nudges your legs to tell us that he is waiting if he thinks we're taking too long to get it. That's what he was doing in the first pic :)

Lol, I didnt feed Codey fast enough to day so he helped himself to the veg bowl by coming out of his hutch snatching a large piece of cabbage and running off with it.

Cheeky B*****r :lol:

Lol :lol: Tango sometime's can't get back into his cage fast enough when I'm putting his bowl in so I almost end up putting the bowl on his head (he stands where he knows his bowl lives)

Back