• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wow, SS Food!!!!!!!!!!!!

trance

Warren Scout
Have just received my internet order in which I have A@P pellets and SS.
I very excitedly (yes i know I am sad) :oops: went out to try a few on the buns.
I have to say I have never seen my buns tuck in so quickly and get so excited. Bella and Snowie picked out the SS first and Snowball who I am having trouble with soft poos started on the A@P.
Bella was then asking for more SS then realised A@P was still left and ate that when she realised no more was coming!!!
Think I may have sulky buns for a while , while I use up the excell and swap them over!! :lol: :lol:

So buns do know whats good for them!!!
They also have readigrass to try :D

Hugs to Smoky, bless him, Snowie also sends bunny hugs.
He met my other lop through the run today and they were sooooooo cute. Might get a second opinion on neutering him and bond them. :D

When I changed mine from Excel to SS I just mixed them together and they didn't seem to notice or care..it all disappeared!! :lol:

trance said:
Hugs to Smoky, bless him, Snowie also sends bunny hugs.
He met my other lop through the run today and they were sooooooo cute. Might get a second opinion on neutering him and bond them. :D

Yeah it might be worth getting a second opinion you never know.

Back