• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mandy.....Sandy and Mia want to say hello

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
These two buns, Sandy and Mia, have been fostered by Mandy (Bunnies) ever since the Birmingham Bun crisis, Mandy has gone to house sit and couldn't take them with her and so they have come back in........

SandyMia.jpg

But the good news is that Mandy has offered them a forever home and will be keeping them both which is fantastic.....well done Mandy...we do so like failed fosterers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sandy and Mia are beautiful bunnies and are in immaculate condition, they have been checked by our vet who remembers them when they first came in (Mia has chewed ears) :cry: :cry: and she was really impressed with them, Mandy has done a brilliant job :D :D :D

buttons&thumper said:
failed fosterers :lol: :lol:

I know, I love 'em :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mind you....I'm one as well :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They look very happy, I do miss them very much :( and looking forward to having them back home.

Thanks for the kind words :) :) :) , do they miss me :wink: :wink: :wink:

I`ll look forward to seeing them and hearing how their doing in the next few weeks.

Its a shame they couldn`t come with me, but their are to many foxes around, and the local house to us mentioned a big fox in the area and a 1/2 eaten little dog in the field :shock: :shock: :shock: So I`m glad their with you.

Thanks again Snowy for having them.

Mandy aka failed foster :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps All my friends and hubby new they would become part of the family :lol: :lol: :lol:

but I do have a spare hutch maybe I could give it a go again and see if I can do it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yay for failed fosterers!!! I'm not one yet but I keep telling Jill to hurry up and rehome Frazer or I might just be!! :lol: :lol:

Back