• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eva may have Cancer - Not Cancer!!!! FEW!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Eva my new zealand white who came from Tree last June, needs many many vibes today, she has gone in to the vets for surgery to remove a very large lump from inbetween her shoulder blades, the lump seems to be attached but to what we dont' know, the vets are going to do X-rays and remove the lump and have it biopsied, Eva is very unwell, she has discharge from her noes and her hair is starting to fall out, the vets do suspect it is cancer but what kind and where it has originated from we do not know yet. I will keep you updated throughout the day.

SOAD said:
Oh no Barbie :cry: :cry: sending lots of vibes :cry: :cry: :cry:

Barbie! You know she looks at you well funny if you call her that now! She is so grumpy just now though Tree, she's normally so friendly and loves a good scratch behind the ears and now even i can barely touch her and im her mummy :(

Phill said:
SOAD said:
Oh no Barbie :cry: :cry: sending lots of vibes :cry: :cry: :cry:

Barbie! You know she looks at you well funny if you call her that now! She is so grumpy just now though Tree, she's normally so friendly and loves a good scratch behind the ears and now even i can barely touch her and im her mummy :(

Oh no bless her :cry: :cry: :cry:

FEW!!!! Not Cancer!! But a giant abcess!! She has had it removed and cleaned and is now on Baytril!!! HURRAH!! SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!

Back