• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Burseldon Bobtails Rescue

norrielian

Mama Doe
Hi

Does anyone know if Burseldon Bobtails Rescue received my goodie bag! I sent it over a week ago now and haven't heard anything? Just wanted to know it arrived safely and hasn't got lost?

Thanks
Lian

buttons&thumper said:
Hi I will ask Sue for you. I was speaking to her last night on MSN and she didn't say anything will try and find out for you :)

Thanks so much, it was sent by parcel force on 9th Feb! Hope it hasn't got lost?

have msn'd her, but she is at work so may not get a reply til tonight. will let you know when i do. if it went by parcel force I shouldn't have thought it got lost..... :?

Ah, well I have a little confession. I also have Burseldon Bobtails Rescue but have yet to send my parcel. I was going to do it last weekend, but with Biscuit so ill, I totally forgot. It will be on it's way this weekend, i promise (not to self, must hunt for box!)

:lol: am sure sue wont mind when they turn up! Not sure she has made it on the forum recently, but then as I dont know her username I could be having convo's with her and not know it! :lol:

buttons&thumper said:
:lol: am sure sue wont mind when they turn up! Not sure she has made it on the forum recently, but then as I dont know her username I could be having convo's with her and not know it! :lol:

Think it is fudgebunny?

Hi have just heard from her,
"Hi jess, Yes i did i put a thank you note on the forum but not sure if it was the right section so i emailed Tamsin. I'm sending a thank you card to one lady in York and am trying to get hold of addressof lady from gosport."
x Jess

Sue does say a very big thank you for her parcels, she is very snowed at the mo, as I am sure all rescues are, so has asked me to say thanks on her behalf. Hope thats ok x Jess

I have spoken to Sue too and she was overwhelmed with the kindness of the forum and at a time when she has been quite down the parcels put a big smile on her face! :D

Back