• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Carrier

pieinthehouse

Warren Scout
I wanted to buy a good rabbit carrier for Sugar but i'm struggling to find the 'right one' what types has everyone got? any recommendations? thank you :D:D

i have anumber of different carriers, as i have giants mine have to be quite large, i have wooden travel boxes and also large cat carriers have a look at you local animal charity shop, that's where i got my cat carriers from

Hi
We got most of ours from carboots and the rspca. If you can find one its good to have a top opening as well as a side opening. Gives you more options and bunny can play and start to get comfortable with the carrier.
xxx :D

The one i use is from Pets@home and has a door at the front as well as one on the top which i find so much easier to get them out of at the vets :D

mine is really too small now- ill be getting a new one soon :(

hes never in it for more than 30 mins so will do for time being

i saw a lovely one the other day- with food and water dish- £19 in sale- huge and beautiful

I've got a couple of the typical plastic ones, which are easy to clean. However, if the rabbit doesn't want to come out, I have to dismantle it!

I've just invested in a fabric type one that folds flat. It was £15 with a top and side opening, I'm hoping for great things from it! I got it from an internet site.

I love my carrier. I brought it in a local pet shop and it looks like a space ship, but it's very practical. It hinges open at the top (like an old fashioned doctors bag) and that makes it easier to get Jen out at the vet. Every vet and nurse I've seen has commented on what a get carrier it is :lol:

ive just bought one from a charity shop :D , and its a plastic one, i used to just use a cardboard box we got from the vets, but now we have bought a cat carrier for £7 :D

Jemma&Theo said:
mine is really too small now- ill be getting a new one soon :(

hes never in it for more than 30 mins so will do for time being

i saw a lovely one the other day- with food and water dish- £19 in sale- huge and beautiful

i got a new one £5.99 shock

its basic but very big

Back