• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies still away on holiday... need cheering up

Flick

Alpha Buck
Polly and Sybil have decided that they are feeling quite settled at my mum and dad's (after stopping there a few days whilst we were away) so much so they didn't feel like joining us on the journey back on Sunday night and have elected to stay an extra week :cry:

I somehow think it's something to do with the extra bits of vegetable my dad has been treating them to at lunch times... :?

However, it just doesn't seem right without them at home with us so when we head back over at the weekend I'm definately taking them with us :D , even if my dad says they can stop as long as they like! And even if they keep waking me up in the night as my old room has now become their room :shock:

Anyway, as they aren't here I thought I post some pictures to make me feel a bit better...

Here they are in their temporary 'cage' whilst we packed their stuff up ready to go away (they seem to have even more luggage than us! :shock: )

P2130002.jpg

P2130001.jpg

P2130004.jpg

Here they are taking over my old room:

P2140011.jpg

And here they are getting settled in:

P2180063.jpg

P2180051.jpg

Oh, and here is one of me on holiday!

P2150015.jpg

Really pretty bunnies but that goes without saying! Where did you get their cage from? We have a similar setup using fireguards from carboot sales!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Awww, they are adorable, I wouldn't be able to stand living a week without them. :lol:
Where'd you get your litterbox or whatever that blue thing is in their cage at? I like it. x3

Awww >w<
Thanks for the link. <3 I need to get Macey a new litterbox because the one she has now is half chewed up because our dog got a hold of it. :lol:
And thanks. :D

Aww Flick..won't be long til they're home. Lovely pics of your pretty girls.
when I'm missing someone/or something I find chocolate helps! :D

Is that the lake district? It looks very similar to a photo of me at a place where you can see some sort of rare bird.

Aww Flick..won't be long til they're home. Lovely pics of your pretty girls.
when I'm missing someone/or something I find chocolate helps!

I am going to try the pancakes with chocolate spread therapy tonight :lol:

Is that the lake district?

Actually it's in Wales!

Last edited:
The pancakes with chocolate spread did offer a little comfort... Only 3 days until I see the bunnies!!! And 5 days until they are back home with us!!!

Back