• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pink Poppet and Other Funnies

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
Hi

Here are some of the photos that made us laugh, hope you like them.

We have also added more photos of the bonding session to "Another Rabbit Sunday" including one of all nine together.

Doesmybumlookbiginthis.jpg

Does My Bum Look Big In This?

F12weeks0003.jpg

Florence Hiding

NBottomsup.jpg

Bottoms Up

e11.jpg

Scottie Elvis

pinkpoppetcopy.jpg

Pink Poppet - we did this nearly 2 years ago and don't need a minor celebrity to publicise it!

elvisbeard.jpg

Elvis Beard!

Hope you're roaring with laughter!

aaaawww youve got some lovely fluffballs there.. gorgeous... hmmm wonder if my Fifi would suit pink! :lol: :lol: How did u do that??? :shock:

Hi Diddeen, we used photoshop 9 CS2. Was a bit time consuming but if you want to send us a pic we'll see what we can do....any particular colour in mind?

:D

Neil-and-Maria said:
Hi Diddeen, we used photoshop 9 CS2. Was a bit time consuming but if you want to send us a pic we'll see what we can do....any particular colour in mind?

:D

aaaaah :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: i really believed youd dyed her somehow :lol: :lol: :oops:

awwwww your pics are fab and cute pink bunny :lol: :love:

but Tree and I are doing an experiment to see whther that ad was real so we should know soon :shock: :lol:

Just found this post, Neil and Maria! Gorgeous pictures, what a lovely bunny family you have. Bet you buy pellets by the sack, don't you!! :lol: Thanks again! Claire x

Back