• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The mob

Having successfully bonded damson in to the rest of the group, thought i would try and take some pics of them! However it wasn't very successful!!!
DSCN1028.jpg

Damson is the white and black in the middle!
DSCN1002.jpg

This is mother and son pig!
DSCN1000.jpg

And a relatively tidy shed!
Enjoy! xx

fraid not. and lets not have a big debate about it! i know all the reasons, lots of people have told me, and some people have even given me advice rather than just telling me. I did hesitate before posting these pics coz i thought some people might say something. but hey.

they look like a really happy family. I could Imagen them all sitting and watching TV together! :lol: :lol: you should be proud well done!

Awwwwww great pictures. :) :)

If I put paper down like that, snowy would have it all ripped up into shreds and in a heap within 5 minutes. :lol: :lol: :lol: Flip flop wouldn't. She's a good girl. :D

WOW that shed is immaculate - how does the paper stay down and neat - was it only just cleaned? I let my rabbits and guinea pigs free roam together too :D

I will hold my hands up to taking the photos just after I had finished cleaning out the shed, if i took them half an hour later its a right tip! :lol: thanks for all your comments, i like my shed, and so do they!

hi can i just ask hoe you got your piggies to accept your rabbits? i only ask because i've been trying for something simmillar only my iowa (GP) wont accept the rabbits he's a right bully. rabbits seem to like him though
leona

They have a lot of space there so i guess thats why they rabbits and GPs get on and they can get away for a break if needed.

Ive not had GPs since i was very young, i loved them they are perfect childrens pets, all of mine were very docile apart from one which was ecvil but i loved her the most :lol:

I think it's great when piggies and bunnies can live in harmony :) but sadly you need lots of space or they will definatly fight

Back