• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our 9 Rabbits

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
eos-180.jpg

this is Nellie she is 5 and a medium lop.

P8.jpg

this is Poppet she is 4 and a cashmere lop.

E0013.jpg

this is Elvis he is 3 and a lionhead.

fff.jpg

this is Florence she is nearly 2 and a conti giant.

7bunnies005.jpg

this is Kitty she is nearly 2 and a french lop.

eos-125.jpg

this is Rita she is nearly 2 and a chin rex.

eos-084.jpg

this is Colleen she is nearly 2 and a blue dutch.

eos-083.jpg

this is BooBoo she is 6 months and a conti giant.

eos-109.jpg

this is Dylan he is 1 year and a small/medium lop.

and those are our precious rabbits.
will send some funnies shortly.

that is some collection you have there!!!!

they are gorgeous bunnies (that pic of Florence made me laugh again - glad I'm alone in the house or I'd be labelled insane - officially)

bless them

Nellie and Poppet ae supposed to be mother and daughter and they live with Kitty and Elvis. Florence has also been part of this group but at the moment she lives with Colleen and BooBoo. Elvis has also lived with Florence, Colleen and BooBoo for a few weeks some time ago. We cant wait for them all to live together properly but so far can only achieve peace on neutral territory. It's a completely different story when they go back to their usual home territory.

We also have Rita and Dylan who live together indoors. Dylan was rather frisky when we first got him and wouldnt let anyone have a moments peace! Rita was so timid she attacked any bunny who got too near. Somehow the two just accepted each other and havent been parted since.

Nellie, Poppet, and BooBoo are my favorties. :3
They are all so cute though. <33333
I love them.
You take good photos, especially the one of Florence. :3 That's a real good photo.

Montana'n'Macey said:
Nellie, Poppet, and BooBoo are my favorties. :3
They are all so cute though. <33333
I love them.
You take good photos, especially the one of Florence. :3 That's a real good photo.

Thankyou - it took approx 300 photos to get about 50 decent images! Still figuring out how to use the camera too - my wife wont use it as it's too complex. She did take some of the photos on our old camera though and they turned out well too.

Back