• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG, fighting! I feel awful....

TheGaffer

Mama Doe
.....cos it's my fault!! :( :( :(

I'd been to pick Jacob up from school, we'd nipped back to the house on our way to do some shopping and I'd accidently left the dining room door open. We were out for about an hour and we've returned to find that Moonshine got out of the dining room, upstairs and into Smudge and Dudleys room!! (their door closes but doesn't click shut and Moonshine is a sod for pushing doors open!!)

As I went running upstairs, Moonshine was on her way out of their room. There was fur everywhere!! :shock: Looked like mostly Moonshines, and some of Smudges.

So I checked all 3 over, no apparent injuries just pulled fur.

Moonshine had been back in the dining room 10 minutes and then her and Flopsy have had a huge fight :shock: :( No doubt a dominance thing. Under the bloody table, and I couldn't get at them to separate :shock:

Anyway I managed to separate Flopsy in a corner while I checked them over and apart from Moonshine having lost some fur, again! they seem ok!!

I feel awful, for leaving that door open :cry: I'll certainly remember to check it before we go out in future!

Nicola

bertie n bif got out whilst bonding and the fur eally flew!!
same as when we were bonding bif to oscar..her now deceased bunny hubie..

hows about puting a babygate with a bit of mesh on it to keep doorways safe..?

purplebumble said:
bertie n bif got out whilst bonding and the fur eally flew!!
same as when we were bonding bif to oscar..her now deceased bunny hubie..

hows about puting a babygate with a bit of mesh on it to keep doorways safe..?

Yeah, it's made me think a lot about what we are going to do when we move house. My plan was 2 in the front room, 2 in the kitchen, and Billy outside (with a partner). But I'm gonna have to invest in some safety gates and mesh for each doorway i think.

Nicola

Back