• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shadows Myxo vacs

00Geordie

Warren Scout
Shadows had his myxo vaccination this morning I was very impressed with Judith Brown the vet at firstvets forest hall.Sshe realy nows her stuff when it comes to rabbits, she spent ages making a fuss of shadow before giving him his vaccination. She talk talked in depth about rabbit care and how it best to get rabbits neutered, so she has realy put my mind at rest about getting him neutered she recomended getting it done about a month after vaccs. She even weighed hime did the full works and said he was in perfect health.
Anyone in newcastle area wanting a great rabbit vet then you can't get any better than Judith at forest hall.

Shadow was not talking to me when he came home intill I offered some food then he was right onto my knee.

So pleased to find one. Surgerie was cover with bunny health posters plus leaflets as well as food & hay plus accessories first time seen that at a vets normaly its dogs & cats.
Got to go back in two weeks for vhd vaccs.

I wish I could find a vet like that round here. I'm fed up of mis-diagnosis and a waiting room full of dogs (no offence to dog owners intended). When Dandelion was sick they even hospitalised him in the area with the dogs and cats and there was a yappie dog in there too.

That's brill luck you! My vets are brill with my rabbits but sounds like you have a first-class rabbit vet there!!! :D

Suzanne said:
I wish I could find a vet like that round here. I'm fed up of mis-diagnosis and a waiting room full of dogs (no offence to dog owners intended). When Dandelion was sick they even hospitalised him in the area with the dogs and cats and there was a yappie dog in there too.

Don't sound good vets as some bunnys are nervous of dogs & cats so keeping them in same area can stress a bunny out. As I know mine don't like my dog barking.

nicolar said:
That's brill luck you! My vets are brill with my rabbits but sounds like you have a first-class rabbit vet there!!! :D

I know i'm real lucky to have got a top class vet. As I belive a lot of vets are not so good.

Back