• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ned is Very Sick-U/D 1715-GRAVE PROGNOSIS

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Too distraught to say much but Ned is in respiratory distress. After consulting with Christobel he is on a cocktail of meds but I dont think he is going to make it

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

Get better soon ned.

Nose rubs coming your way ned and ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) for you jane

Poor Ned

Hi Jane,

Sending deep sympathy & vibes to you poor Ned.

Kindest regards from Sue

7 n

Thanks for your replies everyone. Ned appears to be more comfortable now. His lips/gums are pink again so he is obviously getting a better oxygen supply into his bloodstream. I think the diuretc has helped shift some of the oedema meaning his breathing is less laboured. He is also on Depocillin and Metacam.
Christobel and I discussed me taking him down to her to get him onto oxygen but a couple of hours ago his condition was such that I doubt he would have survived the journey. Now its just a case of 'wait and see' as to whether he continues to respond to treatment. His left lung sounds TERRIBLE so MAYBE it is an acute infection that the Depocillin can zap. I hope so......

Janex

Im glad he is feeling more comfortable. I hope he continues to improve for you. Does he have a bunny companion to nurse him :wink: too?

Back