• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit house

Just had this built up very reasonably too :D It has a half and half stable door,with plastic see through strips on the bottom so rabbits can come and go,its quite nice :)

100_1806.jpg

100_1807.jpg

100_1805.jpg

100_1807.jpg

Now that is nice. Hope you dont mind me asking, where did you get it from and how much did it cost?

:)

Tracey x

just gad this built

OMG how are you twilight :shock: :) havn,t "seen" your on here for ages :) your bunny house is fantastic :) very lucky bunnies :)

Re: just gad this built

rabshan said:
OMG how are you twilight :shock: :) havn,t "seen" your on here for ages :) your bunny house is fantastic :) very lucky bunnies :)

hi ya im still about had to get a new pc as mine was totally messed up,its took me a while to save,i got a good offer on a pc frpom Mesh computers with some left for my rabbit house :)

Hows things with you??

I ordered something like it from him last week :D What size is that one please ? Its awesome :lol:

My set up is quite similar except that the 'house' section is a triple hutch. And there is one at the other end too.

Bunnies seem to love it. Yours will have a ball

Fiona x

Steph said:
Fiona I would love to see piccies please ?

Hi there. The set up I have is on the lower level of my garden on a raised platform. It is about 14ft long in total. However, because it is on a raised platform in this small part of my garden, the path that you walk along to get to the whole thing is only 0.75m wide so I can't get any photos from that side. The other side is right up against the fence.

I can take photos of the triple hutch combo at each end of the run, you'll just need to visualise the walk in run in between if you know what I mean! I could take an aerial shot from the higher level of my garden but the tarpaulin is over it at the mo! Sure I've got plans somewhere that I could dig out though Steph. Will get back to you

Fiona x

Back