• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hartz small animal treats

Kittykat23uk

Mama Doe
Has anyone else bought Hartz small animal treats (99p from Asda)? If so, do your buns go completely mad for them? To Gasket they seem to be the bunny version of class A drugs. He goes completely nuts for them. I've tried him on some other treats (from PaH these little orange and green carrot shaped biscuits) and he's not too keen. But the Hartz treats he can't seem to get enough of! Anyone any ideas as to how infrequently I should give them to him? He has about one or two a day at present. :roll:

Also what other little treats are good for bunnies?

I haven't tried the Hartz treats but mine love Aunty Em's Bunny Biscuits, Apple flavour, from The Hay Experts. They go barmy for them, but they can only have a small piece every couple of days or so . So I'd guess the treats your talking about might be a similar amount/freqency.

Maybe someone else will know,

Nicola

what are the hartz treats? Personally i never really buy mine treats.. maybe im a meanie but i prefer to give them a grape or something like that as a treat instead
Id guess a little bit every few days or something like that might be ok but i wouldnt give them too much.. treats are usually pretty low in fibre and just fill them up

Back