• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Rabbit Sunday

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
Hi, we registered last night and spent today attempting to bond seven rabbits that were a group of three and a group of four. Obviously the cameras came out and here's my favourite shot from three hundred! The bonding has been very successful too!
fff.jpg

that's an adorable picture! how cute and how lucky to get such a shot - mine never sit still for long enough.

congrats!

thank you buddabun!
you must have replied faster than I got to see it.
it took me half an hour to show off Florence the giant uploading the
photo and all.

Brilliant photo - that's one for a frame definitely! Well done on the bonding session. That's a great result.

Fiona x

hi diddeen
we have nine in total...you have now seen two (poppet is the
other) the rest will follow once i have sifted through yesterday's
300 photos. thank god for digital cameras!

:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah i end up deleting loads when i go on a photo shoot! :lol: Looking forward to seeing the others :D

hi Spacegirl
we will put a picture on tonight of all nine of ours together-
it lasted about 3 hours but Rita enjoys fighting i think!

hi Ali
will put on pictures of all nine later tonight

that's the joy of digital cameras - all the blurry ones/tail shots/ugly ones (heaven forbid!!!) can be deleted, forgotten about and only the best need be shown - and all for free :D

really great pic again - made me chuckle for a second time - can't wait to see the others.

More photos added

Here are some more photos of the bonding session. Overall it went very well with minimum scuffles and lots of relaxed rabbits.

bunnybondingpictures021named.jpg

This is from an earlier bonding session with all nine bunnies named. We only tried 7 today as they are living as a group of 3 and a group of 4.

eos-217.jpg

This is Kitty, BooBoo and Elvis- quite a surprise for us to see these rabbits getting along as their last encounter caused a visit to the vet - you can still see the hole in BooBoos ear (perfect shape for a bottle opener though...)

7bunnies016.jpg

This is Nellie and Poppet pretending to be one rabbit and Florence and Elvis

7bunnies004.jpg

This is Kitty and BooBoo making friends, BooBoo did start to groom Kitty then realised what she had done and ran away.

eos-017.jpg

Florence grooming Elvis - but then who could resist?

eos-213.jpg

At times it got a bit too much for BooBoo...

7bunnies052.jpg

And Florence.....

eos-150.jpg

And Poppet.....

eos-155.jpg

And Kitty.

Hope you've enjoyed the photos. :wink:

omg what adorable photos!!! They certainly look like they got on really well.. and certainly wore each other out :lol: :lol:

Back