• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When will they drop?!

Spacegirl

Mama Doe
Patch seems to have become very hormonal this week, chasing me and biting me on several occassions :shock: I was sure his buts would have dropped by now but I can only see one that looks like it is "almost there" !
He is about 20 weeks. I would REALLY like to get him neutered as soon as possible. How soon might I expect them? Any thought?

bless him. i have no advice or ideas I'm afraid as I'm painfully ignorant about testicles... especially of the rabbit variety.

hope they plummet soon! (pun not intended!)

I have 3 babies who were born on 14.10.06 who still have not dropped yet, I can see the start of the sac but nothing else. They are most definately boys though. I am sure if they could tell me to stop checking they would :oops: :shock:

Louis my frenchies had dropped at 18 weeks and then he was neutered. I think they are all different. I tend to think they get paranoid if you look too often :shock: :oops: :roll: :lol:

Mine are 19 weeks now and still no sign of :roll: :roll: I think it's said they drop about 12 - 14 weeks but seems some are better at holding on than others!! :lol:

Ok my vet thinks we can do them this week as he said he could feel they were there, if not fully descended, and it may be that he is sucking them up (Patch not vet :shock: ) when being examined! Since he is getting very frisky with me and I a, getting bitten a fair bit we want to do it sooner rather than later to avoid him "learning" this behaviour.
Hopefully he will calm down!

Back