• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snoozing bunnies

karen354

Warren Veteran
Here are the newly bonded buns this afternoon..They look going up the ladder and sitting on the shelf :D ... The sun was shining in on them and they were having a little nap until I woke them up taking pics.

IMAG0978-1.jpg

bless! the one on the left (sorry don't know their names) looks like he's just woken up and none too impressed at that!

SO adorable :love:

Fudge is the one on the left :lol: :lol: he wasn't happy with me at all, he could hardly open his little eyes... I'm so happy that they are so in love only bonded them Friday.

Thanks :D I'm so glad they now have the room to play and they are really enjoying each others company.. None of their backgrounds were very good Furby(lionhead) came from a young breeder that wanted rid! she been in the free ads for months on end.. Fudge was kept in a tiny hutch with no bedding, when elaine went to see them she had no room at her rescue but said she couldn't leave them as the conditions they were living in were filthy....
Myself and husband get so much joy in seeing them really come out of themselves :D

Back