• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eating newspaper!

Inimical Me

Wise Old Thumper
With a huge pile of hay and daily pellets and veggies, must Daisy insist on eating the newspaper lining her crate? :shock:

teegra used to do that :roll: he would shred it all, put it in a pile then sit nibbling it like hay, i have now lined the crate with carpet squares as they are both litter trained and dont try to eat the carpet

i was worried about him but he never came to harm, would try to distract her doing it though

She normally has a throw in the bottom of her cage but it's in the wash. Am looking for carpet or carpet tiles... or maybe lino... but don't know of any carpet places... grr!

The newspaper shredding sound annoys me like no other though!

shame you dont live closer to me, we have a sort of general purpose shop that sells carpet squares for 99p each :D they are too heavy to send though unfortunately :(

focus sells the vinyl tiles :D thats where im getting mine from :D

How about trying home bargains or matalan as sometimes they have like mat / rug type things pretty cheap

caz

cheekytikki said:
shame you dont live closer to me, we have a sort of general purpose shop that sells carpet squares for 99p each
oooh where? they would be really useful! all the carpet places i went to wanted silly money for samples

I'm gonna keep my eyes open for stuff, thanks for the suggestions guys 8) .

It really antagonises me though, the best hay and food and veg, and the stupid crature is sat there eating newspaper. She looks at me aswell, as if to say, haha I know this annoys you and there's nothing you can do about it.. :evil: :lol:

Back