• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog to eat rabbit

She could try keeping the dog and the rabbit seperate, surely the dog will only be able to eat the rabbit if he gets access to him :roll: Sounds like another 'excuse' not to keep the rabbit any longer

I know - loads of us have rabbits and dogs and manage to keep them apart - just waiting to see what she says in response to my email - if she's really worried about the safety of the rabbit she'll let him go - if not I guess she'll want £s

Could see if my o/h would let me foster - just bought a large dog crate... so could help if you're desparate! :)
Hope the poor bun gets sorted soon :(

Don't normally look at free-ads, but when you posted the link, I had a look at what else there is... To my horror, a pregnant xbreed doe for £5! :( . Just wondered if anyone could get details (have to pay to reply to ads less than 10days old) - Chloe, you managed to email about the angora - do you think you could enquire about this doe? I know it's impossible to save them all, but I do worry about the pregnant ones... :(
http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1031128115/d2689b54.html

Not heard about the original bun, have emailed about the poss pregnant doe Faye, will let you know if I hear anything,x

Cheers Chloe, I'm not trying to accquire a pregnant doe - honest! Just think it's so sad... and if the wrong person gets hold of her it could mean a population explosion, which could've been nipped in the bud... if you see what I mean?! :roll:

Back