• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rupert and Mavis (Sugardaddy and toygirl!)

ness

Young Bun
Hello
Heres a photo of Mavis and Rupert, my newly bonded nethies. Rupert's a veteran at 7 and Mavis is a young slip of a thing at 4 months. The bonding went well and they are now very much together. He has given her confidence and she has put a spring back in his hop :lol: He had become very lethargic after he lost his last partner Sarah, but he's now back to bobbing around the garden although he tends to leave the mad binkying to Mavis. :D
Thanks to all who advised me to go for it, and not worry about the age gap. :thumb:
feb2008.jpg

Yep Rupert is the agouti. I took about 20 pics to try to get a good one but this was the best of a bad bunch. Rupert always looks his best but mavis doesn't show off her gorgeousness on camera. I will try to get a better one and bore you with it!
I'm just so chuffed they get on!
:love: :love:

Back