• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help - urgent

Jaypot

Mama Doe
I know this isn't the right section so if it can be moved to the right one I'd be grateful :D

A blasted local breeder has contacted me this morning to see if I can take two lionhead lops - both appear to be blind in one eye. I don't know what sex or age they are but I know that he'll neck them if we can't find a home.
Please can anyone help? We haven't the room at the moment :cry: :cry: :cry:

John has been on the phone to the breeder and the buns are only 5 weeks old at present so John has told him that they can't be taken away from their mum so early.
If they are both girls then we have an offer of a good home :D But if one is a boy then we may still need to find another home.
John will be going to see the buns this week - I am not allowed to go 'cos he said I'll start trouble :oops: :oops:

Ditto but if he is insistent of them going now we have handrearing experience and some KMR....but not much space. :?

Back