• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My two boys

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Barney can be very frustrating as he looks soooooo cudly but really doesn't like being handled. We never pick him up because we don't want to harrass him and we love to watch him ruuning around with Roxy. Recently he's been getting more adventurous. Here is one such moment. He'll do anything for a raisin! my boyfriend was very scared that he'd get bitten (hence the uncomfotable smile)...look at him, as if he would :angel:

barneyandJanes.jpg

Aww Barney's adorable, and certainly seems to like raisins. Your boyfriend reminds me of my nephew, except my nephew fear of bunnies is completely irrational :lol:

Lovely bunny! :D Tango likes to climb on my boyfriend. He nibbles and licks his ears and he thinks his hair is hay.

PIC_0026b.jpg

:lol:
Well if he will lie on the floor! As far as mine are concerned, if it's on the floor its theirs.

Tango uses Mark as a stepping stone to the chair. He loves jumping from the chair to Mark's back and back to the chair again! I don't know who likes it more Mark or Tango :D

Back