• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When giant rabbits attack!

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Giant rabbits are freely patroling our street causing chaos stiring up fear in locals

This is CCTV footage of two rabbits on a sensless rampage attacking a helpless old lady.
barenyandgranny1.jpg

He needlessly knocks her down.
barneyandgran2.jpg

The final blow, the oldest member of the gang, beleived to be the leader deals the final blow to the old lady.

roxyandgranny.jpg

Police a warning that these rabbits should not be aproached as they are much larger than your average rabbit and are obviousely very dangerous.

P.S If you are wondering why I have a wind up granny it's because my mother has a strange sense of humour and brought me two for christmas, they are racing grans, I thik she might have raced her last though. :lol:

Just come across this.... very very funny :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFL
I also think its funny how they decided to attack a member of the wise owls! :lol: well done buns :p

Last edited:
This thread first appeared the day after we registered and we wondered what the hell we'd let ourselves in for :lol: :lol: :lol: . Well, suffice to say, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em ;) !

Neil

Back