• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Killer rabbit

touie

Wise Old Thumper
OMG just had a heart attack :shock: I was playing with the ratties on the sofa and Rambo managed to jump off right into the path of Fudge who was snoozing behind the sofa. Fudge took one look at him and flew at him as if he was going to kill him :shock: I managed to catch Fudge mid flight and put him in the kitchen but what a shock :shock:

Do anyone elses rabbits act like this with other pets or are they fairly docile? Means Fudge is going to have to spend much more time in the kitchen :shock:

wow, glad you were there to catch fudge! Buzz doesnt like the cat, and will attack if he comes too close, but other than that we dont have a problem.

Guinea Pigs don't like hamsters... but my rabbits haven't really been in contact with any other animals so I wouldn't know.

It was probably a sudden movement and poor fudge was asleep. I might attack if I was woke up and I didn't know what it was. Have you had Fudge's eyesight checked to see if this is why he bites.

no I haven't, I'm pretty sure his eyesights ok though, I've noticed problems with Sugarplum's eyes but not Fudges!

I had a similar problem with Amy when I let the chinchillas out so I never let the 2 species mix anymore :shock:

Maybe I just have difficult rabbits!

There was an episode of Britain's worst pet where this large white rabbit was terrorising all the other pets, including a rottweiler. The film showed the rabbit latched on to the poor dog's balls! This was an un-neutered bun and once he was neutered he seemed to calm down. :shock:

I watched that. When the two dogs saw the rabbit, they started wimpering as they were terrified.

Back