• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Remus Vladimir Bunnykins

Bex

Warren Scout
I said in my introduction post that I would try and post a few pictures of my dear bunny Remus, this is a few months old now, in fact I think it's just after we adopted him, but the only one I have availiable on this PC (sorry it's poor quality-was taken on a phone :lol:) I shall add more pics to the thread when I find them, he was very cute as a youngster but he's adorably big and squidgy now.

bunnybunnybunny.jpg

EDIT: Found another from the same time.

bunnybunny2.jpg

He's actually change colour somewhat since.

so cute bless him!! Baby bunnies are, I think, THE cutest things in the world - it should be made official. Gorgeous ears!
:love:

Thanks everybody, I've passed your messages on to Remus and I'm sure I saw him blush :wink:

buddabun said:
so cute bless him!! Baby bunnies are, I think, THE cutest things in the world - it should be made official. Gorgeous ears!
:love:

Oh they definately are, they have extreme amounts of the 'oooh and awww factor' and yes he does have absolutely great ears :lol: I think all bunnies have wonderful ears and before I adopted him I wasn't fussed at all but I have to say I do like a nice big sturdy pair of ears :lol:

Back