• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Did Someone Say They Wanted a Male French Lop?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:? :?

Archie is at a Rescue not far from me. Isnt he handsome :love:

archie.jpg

Janex

can i arm wrestle you for him? :lol:
seriously hes just perfect..i alreadyhave a rew frenchie called bertie and hes compnaion to my poor bif..she adores him but she stifles him abit..hes not allowed cuddles with us or the kittens who have thought of our buns as their parents snce they were 7 and a half weeks old!
anyone do a buny postal service :lol: only kiding! but im very interested.jane jane tell em more..pleeeeeseee

french lop

omg BUNNIES BY POST :lol: :lol:
I hope you can get him he,s a handsome boy :)
I am sure that a bunnyrun can be organised to get him to you :)

purplebumble said:
can i arm wrestle you for him? :lol:
seriously hes just perfect..i alreadyhave a rew frenchie called bertie and hes compnaion to my poor bif..she adores him but she stifles him abit..hes not allowed cuddles with us or the kittens who have thought of our buns as their parents snce they were 7 and a half weeks old!
anyone do a buny postal service :lol: only kiding! but im very interested.jane jane tell em more..pleeeeeseee

Have PM'd you :)

Janex

french lop

Oh what a shame :( he looks just like my willy :) thought he would making his way to purplebumble by now :( still at least he has a new home :)

french lop

Oh dear :shock: :? just read my message back and realised that it looks a bit naughty :oops: :oops: :oops: Willy is my fawn(orange) french lop boy :lol:

Re: french lop

rabshan said:
Oh dear :shock: :? just read my message back and realised that it looks a bit naughty :oops: :oops: :oops: Willy is my fawn(orange) french lop boy :lol:

Glad you clarified that!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Janex

Back