• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG!!!!!

that is just rediculous!!! i can just see it now!! all the stupid celebrities with them as an accessories!!! It's just another thing the rabbit world does not need!
thanks for pointing the story out as i shall put it in my magazine!

bunny mad lisa said:
that is just rediculous!!! i can just see it now!! all the stupid celebrities with them as an accessories!!! It's just another thing the rabbit world does not need!
thanks for pointing the story out as i shall put it in my magazine!

oh its no problem. i saw it in the evening paper last night on train and was so appalled i had to put it on here. here's some more links re the story.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/opinio...objectid=18628745&siteid=66633-name_page.html

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/news/tm_method=full&objectid=18629980&siteid=66633-name_page.html

fi x

I've just seen this in the paper and thought there was something fishy about it! A conman is behind it all - so I doubt the bunnies are actually pink, if there are actually any bunnies at all??!

The place is just up the road from me. I rang our vet to ask if he had any dealings with the place and he'd not heard of it, nor had he heard any of the other rural vets refer to it.The email address doesn't work either. UPDATE The website's been taken down now!! :)

"I have a husband now so don't need a rabbit"

WTF? How stupid is that woman to pronmote something like that. if she really cares about rabbits, which she obviously doesn't, she should be promoting rescue centres not breeders!!!!!

buddabun said:
"I have a husband now so don't need a rabbit"

WTF? How stupid is that woman to pronmote something like that. if she really cares about rabbits, which she obviously doesn't, she should be promoting rescue centres not breeders!!!!!

she's a silly woman. obviously wants publicity so will put her face to anything. :roll: :roll: :roll:

fi x

Back