• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

are giant bun....

pregnant for the same amount of time as normal buns? Im asking because i got a giant afew weeks ago and she has turned very funny, growling and wimpering when i stroke her, acting the same as a normal bun when they are pregnant I wondered whether she could be having a phantom but just wanted to be ready incase she was actually pregnant.

no its not that she is perfectly fine eating and doin what she normally does, but she is acting like my other rabbis have when they are pregnant. Just being a bit grumpy :lol:

Giant rabbits have the same gestation time as other breeds. Exactly how long have you had her? It would be a good idea to give her a nest box just in case.

If there's the possability she's pregnant I am assuming she is unspayed and if that's the case she may well be having a phantom pregnancy. But like has been said, I'd check with whoever you got her from to see if there's any chance she's been with a male.

well she come from a farm who could not afford to have her absess removed and was going to ave her pts. I wouldnt know who to speak to as there are obviously alot of people and kids that work over there. its worth a try tho

Pink_Princess_Linzi said:
well she come from a farm who could not afford to have her absess removed and was going to ave her pts. I wouldnt know who to speak to as there are obviously alot of people and kids that work over there. its worth a try tho

Gosh!! Well done for taking her out of there and Good Luck!!

Back