• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh No .. Can anyone help?

omg, poor girly! i wouldnt know how to cope with a pregnant bun so im no use! hope someone can help her, cant think why they would mate her then get rid of her!!!!!

maybe its worth contacting her and saying you could foster for a while?
Poor bun. I would so love to help but we're full to bursting.
I hope someone can help
:(

Would it be wrong to mail her and say would she not be better off at least trying to find her a place in a rescue rather than trying to make money from her? After all anyone who takes her on will have a big financial obligation to her and her babies. It would be more decent to offer her to a rescue and give them a donation for her upkeep than selling her. I'm so worried about her now!

I don't understand why she is wanting to get rid of her? Pregnancy can't be an issue, as she is a French lop breeder, or have I just missed something???? Wouldn't be the first time... :lol:

This is from a breeder - they have a website (hasn't been updated for a while). She is due on the 20th - doesn't give them much time to find her a loving home... :(

Rabbits are only pregnant for a month so how on earth did they mate her up then decide on house renovations and be in a position to be unable to keep her in the space of 2weeks????? "&$*%*^"$&^**%£ :evil: :evil: !!!!!!!

Well, it's this poor girl's due date tomorrow... :( I e-mailed the breeder to see if she'd let me take her as foster, (with aim to rehome once babies are old enough) instead of selling her on to another breeder... my o/h won't let me keep any more bunnies, so that's the best I could do... Hope someone with good intentions gets her anyway :?

Back