• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunny Shed - Lots of PICTURES!!!!!!

Hi all

Ive not posted pictures of my set up for ages (probably because last time i did it i got hounded :cry: birdiebun might remember :?: )

Anyway

This is the Bunny Shed

shed.jpg

In this picture you can see the bunnies have a nice heater to keep them warm in the winter :wink:

heater.jpg

n this pic you can see the bunnies AIR CON Unit :lol: Which keeps them lovely and cool all through the summer 8)

AirConUnit.jpg

Here are some pictures of the hutches

hutch12.jpg

hutch13.jpg

hutch14.jpg

I cleaned all of them out today so now inside they look like this...

nicentidy.jpg

tidy1.jpg

It wont stay like that for long tho :roll:

Just look what happened when Waffles went back inside...

ontop1.jpg

ontop2.jpg

ontop3.jpg

and then Jack came along to investigate

havinganibble.jpg

jackbun.jpg

Here are Tribble and Itzi today

tribnitzitidy.jpg

tidytrib2.jpg

This was taken before i cleaned them out

itzintribb.jpg

Here is Scampie and Pixi tucking into their goodie box

Yummyhay.jpg

Some fluffy feet

fluffyfeety.jpg

Chloe and Simba in their tidy hutch

chloensimbatidy.jpg

And the lovely Sarah

DSCF0057.jpg

awww gorgeous bunnies!! Crikey they must be good ignoring all those delicious cables you have around!! Both Harvey and Buddy had a taste for cables!! :lol:

wow, i feel a bit bad with my bun out in his hutch in all weathers!!! a heater and air con!!! spoilt buns. whats the dried mixed plant stuff you have there in the boxes. it looks lovely. those bunnies are gorgeous too!

whiskyscruffles said:
wow, i feel a bit bad with my bun out in his hutch in all weathers!!! a heater and air con!!! spoilt buns. whats the dried mixed plant stuff you have there in the boxes. it looks lovely. those bunnies are gorgeous too!

they are very spoilt :wink: i dont have any kids yet so these are my babies :D

Every week i do them a treat box - it contains timothy hay, grass, that plant stuff was alfalfa nibbles (oxbow) they had dried apple, carrot pellets, dried pineapple and herbs and rose petal flowers. I bet those boxes will be empty by tomo morning :wink:

:shock: Wow! Your place is really cool and I'm officially in love with Tribble and Itzi, they are just too gorgeous for words!!! All of your bunnies are lovely mind you!!! :D
Nicola x

missblondebunny said:
whiskyscruffles said:

they are very spoilt :wink: i dont have any kids yet so these are my babies :D

Every week i do them a treat box - it contains timothy hay, grass, that plant stuff was alfalfa nibbles (oxbow) they had dried apple, carrot pellets, dried pineapple and herbs and rose petal flowers. I bet those boxes will be empty by tomo morning :wink:
wow, i bet if i did that for buzz he would eat the stuff in the box and eat the box too, and the guineas would go mad for it!!!
mine get herbs and rose petals, never thought of dried fruit!

awwww your buns are all gorgeous :love:
and your bunny shed has changed even more since last time i think?

p.s i do remember lol!

aaawwww you bunnies are so cute and dinky!! Lovely photos :D :D :D are you after anymore nethies or are you full up now :wink: :lol:

Diddeen said:
aaawwww you bunnies are so cute and dinky!! Lovely photos :D :D :D are you after anymore nethies or are you full up now :wink: :lol:

Why do you have any? or know of anybody that does??

Il never refuse a nethie :wink:

Back